Friday, January 1, 2010

Goals for 2010



Blog more.... It's pretty cathartic after all. I have no idea what to expect in 2010, but I'm sure that it will be worthy of blogging about. I don't have too many lofty goals. More church, pay down debt, lose those last 15 pounds and date more.... All sounds pretty doable, wouldn't you agree? Well, I guess you'll get the chance to hear about it.

So far, I'm not complaining about 2010. Rock band with the family to bring it in sure beats bringing in the New Year solo bolo. Anyway, it was fun. I learned that I have a long way to go before I can advance from"easy" mode. I also learned that... hmm... no R&B songs on Rock Band.

At any rate, Welcome 2010. I sooo look forward to it. I wouldn't say that 2009 was so bad, but things can always get better!




1 comment: