Monday, January 19, 2009

Now We're Talking

Down two whole pounds (Yay!). I know that this just happens to be the two pounds that I gained last week, but I'll take it. And, I'm even happier to know that I lost the weight while PMSing, and you know how hard that is to do. I have managed to work out daily. If I don't go to the gym, then I use the Wii Fit and excercise at home. I've invested in Jillian's Fitness Ultimatum. Definitely worth the $39.99. You can do everything from jogging to monkey bars to a grenade toss. The only downside (and I'm sure this is due to someone's sadistic nature) is that once you start the activity, you can't end it until your specified time limit is up. If you do, it won't record the workout. Believe me... it happened to me twice. I guess they don't want to give you a reason not to finish the workout. At any rate, I'm getting some excercise in daily. We'll see what this week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment